What do you think of this name (girl)?

we are going with the middle name Irene. I don't really care for it, but I am kind of letting my dh decide the middle name because he didn't get a say in the other 2 girls. I don't want him to have a say in the first name because every name I don't like. The middle name is a little ok because noone will really know her middle name, but everyone willc all her by her first name. He wanted to go with Hidi and I didn't like it. He wanted Hidi because that was his sisters name that was stillborn before he was born. But I couldn't bring myself to use that name cause I didn't like it. But then he said fine as long as the middle name is Irene and i said ok. Irene is his moms middle name she passed away 2 months before our wedding almost 8 years ago. But he keeps telling me he doesn't know what first name he wants. I have 2 that I have choosen, so not sure which one I like. Which one do you like better?

Kaylee Irene
Kylee Irene

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Baby Names

• I like the name Kylee. My husband wanted to name our daughter after his mother but he settled for it being her middle name instead. Nobody will call your daughter by her middle name, so let your hubby get his way this time. Lol
    Cynthia525

Answer by Cynthia525 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I really love both but I don't here Kylee a lot so Kylee Irene gets my vote :)
    ArmyGlamour

Answer by ArmyGlamour at 9:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Either one is great. Don't worry about the middle name and just use it. It will make your husband happy and memorialize his mother. "Irene" means "peace"
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i like kaylee... i dont like the name irene.. my grandmas name is irene
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My 2nd dd is Kylee, so that's my vote! I love her name!!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:58 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I know I don't care for irene either, but I will go with it because it is a middle name and dh wants it because it was his moms middle name that passed. And both my other girls have names from my family so i thought it was only fair. My first got her first name from my moms middle name and my second got her middle name from my sisters first name
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My daughters name is kylee. I like it also cus' I call her ky for short.
    shannon979

Answer by shannon979 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Kylee
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Kylee Irene is so beautiful!!
    mom4wine

Answer by mom4wine at 11:39 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I love Irene for the meaning behind it! I like Kaylee.... the other way has too many "eye" sounds ("k-eye-lie eye-reen)
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 12:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011