When did you start having braxton hicks? this is my third baby!

i am 23 weeks and i am having braxton hicks! some days i have them off and on all day and some days not at all! they are not regular as far as timing and not painful! they usually last a feew seconds and just kinda take my breath away a lil bit! this is my 3rd baby and dont remember this with my other 2 although my second was born at 37 weeks! i was just wondering if anyone had braxton hicks this soon!

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 9:57 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is also my 3rd and i started having braxton hicks around the 4th month! i thought it was early but i guess every pregnancy is different. They were pretty strong even back then. Have you felt them yet?
    missa321

Answer by missa321 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• with my first 2 i didn't have any kind of contractions at all until they broke my water. This baby I am 31 weeks of tomorrow and I have had them throughout my whole pregnancy since I have gotten pregnant. At the beginning it worried me.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i had braxon hick with dd at like 28weeks i think and had to b enduced at 38week...but my braxon hicks were soo painful and the only reason i knew wat thy were and that i wasnt in real labor is bc of a book my ob gave me
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• this is my second pregnancy n i am 31 weeks and i havent had any braxton hicks at all so far this time around
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011