The Precious baby bump!!!

So how early did you ladies start to get a baby bump? I think I ightbe a little further then I thought ( my husband even commented on my belly last night. ) Maybe because I am older and it is my third baby??? I am gonna need maternity clothes by the end of the month as this rate. LOL
Thanks Ladies.

Asked by momehopeful69 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This is my third too, by the time I was 3 months I was as big as I was at 6 months with my first!!

Answer by Slinkee at 10:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Well im 7 weeks already my clothes fit tight.. so im prettty sure by 3 months ill have that bump

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:41 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was about 8 weeks when I could see a difference. :) I am so excited for you! We are going to try for # 2 soon!

Answer by thethrashersmom at 12:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I was about 2 months with both of mine. And at 5 months I already feel huge. :-P Lol

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I only have one child, but I didn't really show until 7 months

Answer by k.alexander at 7:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008