How can I improve this paper?

I have an assignment to critique a classmates speech. The guy is nice and I don't want to write him a bad review but to be honest the speech was super short and lacking. He already told me what he was going to write about me (enthusastic and knowlegable about topic....) but his left me wanting more.

The teacher left the room for his speech so I can say whatever and she would have to belive me because she was gone. I don't belive in lying but how can I extended the 2-3 minute speech he gave into a full page review?? The speech had to be at least 10 minutes lol I don't want to be mean. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in

• Start with the good. What did you like about the speech? Was it an interesting topic? I would go with what you said " but his left me wanting more". Saying something along the lines of how good his speech was but it left you wanting more.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Start with good points, then give negative points, then end with more positive points. He did NOT meet the requirements of the speech, so that needs to be brought up.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 9, 2011