How do i get my husband to acknowledge his selfishness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• It depends on what he is being selfish about.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Just tell him how you feel about whatever he is being selfish about.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:01 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I guess it depends on the man and what he is being selfish about. Some will admit when they are selfish, others are in such deep denial they will never see or admit how selfish they can be. If you feel he is being selfish then talk to him about it, and let him know how you feel.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Talk to him and tell him how you feel.
    shepri

Answer by shepri at 11:04 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• can you give is some details?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterI'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh.........but I think I have asked myself that question a gazillion times and always come up with the same answer.......NEVER. 

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:23 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hi
    My husband barely helps with our three year old son he claims that he is tired, but i try to explain to him that being a stay at home mom, student, and mother isn't easy and he promises me to get up with our son on one of his days off but instead goes to sleep late and wakes up really late so i just feel so tired at times physically. It would be so nice to sleep in one of these days even though im a early bird so i probably won't sleep late lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It's time for a fat case of "Mom Flu". That's right, hold the thermometer up to a light bulb, pour some Cream of Mushroom soup into the toilet, claim you're contagious and let Clueless Charlie there handle things for 48 hours. If he doesn't go completely insane and end up hiding under the table eating raw cake mix straight out of the box and muttering "the horror...the horror...", he will emerge from this trial by fire with a newfound respect for All Things Mom.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• lol good idea, im cracking up over here, thanks alot
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011