I'm freaking out! I'm 7TEEN & havent told my perants yet.

I just found out I'm pregnant last month but now I'm 3 months! I'm really skinny so my tummy is starting to get all hard and kind of round by the bottom. So its a MUST to tell my perants, but the fact that I'm going to break their heart hold me back.. my dad alwasy told me to finish school before having a kid and that he wants me to put my future before everything he told me once you have a kid your lifes done its all about your kids then... because he was a teen dad... & to top it off my mom just had a baby! his 5 months.. I need help in any way. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its scary and they will probably be upset, but the sooner you tell them the better and everything will work out.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:20 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The sooner you tell them the better. Family support is important right now as well as good prenatal care.
    mom4wine

Answer by mom4wine at 11:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Honesty is the best and now its all about the baby and getting prenatal care, a girl i know is in the same boat as you and i told he the same thing just tell them. Being preg and young isnt easy but if you have the drive and commitment to do whats best for that baby you will finish HS and all that other stuff chin up but be honest they will be more pissed that u kept it hidden for so long.
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:24 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• just tell them it may seem like its breaking their hearts but they will be there for you and will help you through this. no matter what as your parents they will always love you.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes, u need to tell them! U need prenatal care and since u r underage,they need to take u to the doctor!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:38 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I got pregnant when I was 17. I told my mom and she cared but she didn't go nuts. Everybody is different. Regardless as to how they may react you HAVE to get the word out to them.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 12:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i was afraid to tell my dad i was pregnant too but i was 21 he always told us we should be married before having kids.... i figured out telling him sooner rather then later was best. good luck!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• YOU HAVE TO FIND THE WAY TO TELL THEM HUNN !! but soonest is better ... ask them if they 'r happy havin u and what if they were happy to have u in there life while been a teen ... and see there reacation ;) and then tell them ... they'll understand im sure .. they luvs u .. Congratulation for that by the way .. think always positif in life ..we all hd and will have some hard moment but you have to be a strong momy and face it ..and no one could luve u or help u or give best advice thn ur parent

Good luck and congrats again momy ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 12:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Even if you didn't tell them, they would find out. It's best to just let them know, since your dad was a teen parent. I'm sure he knows that it's hard so he is going to be there to support you. Just take your time. Even if you have to write it in a note, tell them you need to talk to them. Sit on the couch with them and then hand them the note, let them read it in front of you. Sometimes that might help. Hope everything goes well! Good luck!
    msurritte

Answer by msurritte at 4:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• the sooner the better ! I had my DD at 16 & it wasn't easy to tell my family, but it had to be done & after i felt so much better because everything was out in the open & it gave me the sence of peace to be able to move on & get excited for my new arrival ! they might be dissapointed at first, like any parent would be but they will get used to the idea & support you, i mean they have to, whats done is done ! LOL good luck ! remeber, this is your 1st opportunity to act like an adult/mother so step up & bring this situation to them, maybe do some research on babies & explain to them what you know & how you feel you can handle being a parent, it might help put their mind at ease knowing your ready for whats to come .... MOTHERHOOD ! :)
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 6:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011