Would any one be so kind to print off a target coupon ($1 off A-1 Steak sauce and mail it to me)?

I have two manufacture coupons which Im trying to use with the Target online coupons but Target seems to think that I already printed off my max of 2 coupons but all I have is 1. I would like to get my 2 bottles of A-1 steak sauce cause you cant beat $1 a bottle, so if anyone would not mind going out of there way to mail me one online target coupon it would be greatly appreciated. I tried to call my mom and ask her but shes busy at work and cant talk. Im posting ano cause Im a little embarresed but I will email you if you offer. Thanks so much for reading :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• You are asking someone to use their ink and their stamp to mail you a $1 coupon? They will be paying more to get you the coupon then the coupon is worth....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• How about going to the library and using one of their computers to print the coupon? The library computers would have a different ISP address, so the website wouldn't know it was you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'm all for Coupons & use them all of the time but, asking someone to actually mail you a $1 coupon is a little crazy.. why don't you just make a copy of the one you have? Target is pretty good about accepting most any coupons- Good Luck:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thank you, I never thought of going to the library!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2011