Have you written your will?

jmpj8107

Asked by jmpj8107 at 11:27 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Yes. DH and I both have.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:28 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• No but I need to...
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 11:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• No because we have no idea where our children will go if something happens to us. Both sides of our family our awful. We always talk about getting a will drawn up but we have no idea what to do with it at this point. Very sad
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• im 22 yrs old and my husband and i both have made our wills..we have a 2 yr old & a 6 month old so we wanted our affairs in order just in case... its better to have it done and out of the way.. one less thing to ever worry about
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• YEs, and with a membership with my company your Will and Living Will is Free with Free annual updates..along with many other services.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yep. It's such a weight off our shoulders to know that if something should happen to us, our son will be taken care of.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 4:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011