Again?

damn I have to yell at my roommate to answer the phone because her Bf"s calling. 5 times today he called. I almost took the phoone off the hook but I don't want to get into a fight with her today. I'm soo sick of him calling whenever HE wants. I work night shfts sometimes he doesn't work at all. I am going to punch that dude in the nuts so he doesn't procreate =_=" so sick of him when her comes over he acts like the house belonged to him. leaves his stuff wherever he damn well pleases. He's a real slob and my roommate's always behind him cleaning up... I swear when my DH's back from training he wont be happy to see what he does.

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• is this just a rant or do you have a question? Sorry you are going thru this. Maybe it's time to find a new roommate?
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yeah it's a rant. I'm looking for an other place where I'll move in with my DH. ALONE! So I already have the roomate missing the place to live
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 11:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• why do you feel you have to yell at her to answer because of her BF is calling? why dont you just pretend that you werent by the phone or walk away from the phone when it rings? if its most likely him, he will keep calling and if its for you then she will have to call your name instead
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:41 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I yell at her to get the effing phone lol
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Well she lives there too, not sure what else to say.
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 11:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think it is time to evict your room mate or set down some hard rules & stick to your guns about them being followed...if she doesn't follow them then out she goes...that may seem harsh but why should you be upset all the time & have to put up with it since it is your home
    joyce91241

Answer by joyce91241 at 12:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• egh, see this issue is it's her place too, so she has just as much rights to allow her BF privileges as you do allowing your husband. So really well it may be annoying, it's not your place to complain unless you had a written agreement about such issues before moving in together or had established something since then. Sorry, but in a way, you are just as much at fault for not declaring your likes/dislikes/wants/needs in a contract before hand and since you didn't, your roomate is within her rights, and you'll just have to deal with it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2011