My 7 and 9 year old are at first day of girl scout camp. just thinking of them. Do you send your kids? are mine to young to go?

Just thinking about them and did not want them to go since do not know where this camp is but they are with some friends. I know good for them but are they to young to go? Does your kids go and what ages? Do you worry about them when gone? Just curious

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:33 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• Did they just finish school for the summer? Now,they r away for camp? Damn!!! When will they get to spend time with mom?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:34 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• my daughter isnt old enough to go but i went to my first girl scout camp when i was 8 and i had a blast it was so much fun!!!!!!!!!! don't worry your girls will be fine take it from a girl who was in girl scouts for 8 years they will have so much fun!!!!! and the camps have tons of leaders and adults to keep an eye on your girls.

do you know the name of the camp they wen to?
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 11:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I went for a few weeks starting at age 8. Check the review on the camp. Go visit! Its great for them. Its time away from parents and it teaches them mature acts. Like showering, eating, sleep lol They will learn and grow. If they hate it this year dont send them back. My momma use to send to me spending money for snacks, mags, sunscreen, new swim suit. Just treats or things I may need. She also came to see me about 3 times for the two weeks I was away. It was great for her and me to get a break. I recommend it!
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 11:37 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I worked at a Boys camp for years and our kids are range form 8-15 for a 7 week program. My kids will go too! I'll miss tehm like crazy but I know what they will be getting out of it!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I always went to camp but neither of my kids wanted to go.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011