Where is everyone going on vacation this year?

shepri

Asked by shepri at 11:45 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• NC/SC coast

Answer by missanc at 11:48 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We might spend a few days up in WI Dells like we do every year. However we are PCSing to San Antonio so there's no big vacation plans this year.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:52 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We have already went to the beach but we are planning a few extra mini trips with the kids this summer . I like to travel and my girls love exploring so who knows where we will end up.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• getting ready to go to NC tomorrow for a weeks vacation also going to Albuquerque, NM the end of the month for a 3 week vacation & to visit my oldest son for his 50th birthday...love NM...going to take the train to Sante Fe & spend a day there shopping & sight seeing..
    joyce91241

Answer by joyce91241 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We are going to traverse city for the 4th of July and then great wolf lodge in august and north Carolina:)
    youngs1128

Answer by youngs1128 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Black Hills for a long weekend.
    Anonymous

• Visiting family along I-20 in Louisiana and Alabama
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Visiting my mother in Ohio for a week, we usually go to maumee bay park, cedar point, ikea, it is always fun
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Right in my own pool in my own back yard. I work for a local pool installer, so this is our crazy busy season...no summer vacations for this momma. We have a staycation in the back yard. I plan on getting in it as soon as I get home.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011