Finally had my surgery and the six week wait for trying is almost over, my question is this: the surgery gave me only one tube with 2.5 cm of good tube left, anyone else have this amount of tube left with only one tube and concieved?

EBJB1019

Asked by EBJB1019 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My sister had endometriosis really bad and she had only one tube and one ovary,I don't know how long the tube was. She was able to have a baby. What kind of surgery did u have?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• tubal reversal is the type of surgery I had, the doctor who did the tubal kinda did a little overkill, lol.
    EBJB1019

Comment by EBJB1019 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Did the doctor tell u what your chances of getting pregnant r?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• couldnt give me a actual percentage rate, with only one tube and it being 2.5 cm long, he mainly said that he is very hopeful that it will happen and that the repair was perfect just short, i was really hopeing to hear something from someone in my position that got pregnant, i am not feeling very hopeful today.
    EBJB1019

Comment by EBJB1019 (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011