I had my tubes tied after my 2nd child. Now it seems that my pms is out of control!!! My mood starts changing 2wks befor i even start. I have no patience for anything!!! Has anyone else experienced a dramatic change like this? It never used to be this bad!!

tessntylersmom

Asked by tessntylersmom at 10:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• Maybe you should do some research on PMDD. It's like PMS but A LOT worse! From the little bit you described that's what it sounds like. I had it, but I also had a hysterectomy so of course that cured it.
    It was terrible, terrible mood swings, depression, & a ton of other symptoms. I would really suggest googling it to find out more. Good luck.
    emf6874

Answer by emf6874 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I am with you on this... my periods are also A LOT heavier and I now get cramps which I never had before..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Could it be the two kids instead of one?

I haven't noticed anything different from my tubal from day 1 - and that was in '05.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:20 AM on Dec. 10, 2008