How often do you have people over for dinner?

and what do you usually do after the meal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• never because we dont have a table to eat at lol... but Merry Christmas from my inlaws.. thats what we asked for and i hope thats what we get..... Then we will have people over...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We dont have people over for dinner,we live in a little teenie tiny apt,we hardly have room for ourselves...when we get a bigger place,we would like to have more company though
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Once a week we have family/friends over for dinner
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We have a very small house with no dining area-- so right now our entertaining is not done at home. For kids birthdays and such I usually ask my mom if I can use her house and entertain there. If we ever move to a house is big enough to entertain in I do plan to have alot more holidays and things at my house.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Only on a rare occasion do we have another family over for dinner, that is usually spur-of-the-moment after a church or homeschool event..LOL. After eating....the children will play xbox, the men will drink a sweet tea and talk "guy talk" like work, cars, etc, and the other mom and I will have coffee and talk about our faith, homeschooling, natural parenting, etc.

May not sound so exciting to some, but this is our life and we LOVE IT!!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 12:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• About once a month. After dinner, kids play, adults talk. Sometimes, if the weather is right we will sit outside by a fire pit and make smores!

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 12:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My brother and his girlfriend come over sometimes but that's about it.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We do quite a bit...I just seem to be the only one of my friends who really likes to cook and most of our friends love to eat. With 5 kids there is never a dull moment at our house.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2008