I had a dream last night.....

I lost my mom about 5 years ago, then my dad 2 years later......I remember crying my eyes out at the oddest times after my mom, but I only "freaked out" right after my dad. I was just as close to one as the other. Last night I had a dream and they were alive, together, happy, we all were. Then at the end my brother and I were looking a digital photo frame and I said, "Look how cute mom looks!"..he said yea, I miss her..and at that point I realized it was all a dream........they were'nt alive........etc. I woke up crying like a baby, sobbing. My DH wasn't quite sure what to do with me!! That was the first time I have ever had a "real life" dream with mom and dad in it.....I've had silly ones, but never one so vivid! Thanks for listening, any thoughts on what it means??

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 12:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• They are in a better place. We had a close friend who died from a tragic accident. I remember having a dream of him dressed in white. It was so real. He was sitting on a pew in church and he looked up at me and smiled. He told me to tell everyone that he was alright. I woke up freaking out, but that dream helped me accept that the fact that he is gone and in a better place. Good Luck!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I believe that our loved ones who have passed away (to Heaven) come to us in our dreams. it's their way of visiting us.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I always dream of my brother and my Dad wearing a white shirt.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2011