Lots and lots of cravings! foods, smells, etc... Whats yours???!

I am craving pinesol! everyday, all day!
i cant stop buying it and wanting to smell it!
I even have tried to even contact my scentsy smeller lady to ask if they have a pine smelling scentsy bar!
Every time i go to the grocery store i have to walk down the cleaner isle, Its getting to be to much!
AN OBSESSION!
i boil it on my stove, put it in my laundry, THEN i found a spray that was pinesol and it was a disinfectant cleaner you spray in the car and on furniture or whereever.
I clean my tub, toilet, and bathroom and kitchen sinks and counters with it every single day!

Theres one other cleaner im just obsessed with Fantastic heavy duty cleaner, im soooo obsessed!
Is this NORMAL???
MY husband makes me open the windows and get out of the bathroom when i spray it and i can tell he is getting irritated lol poor thing he says our house smells like a forest, lol What can i do??!
DO you crave anything?

amberpowell

Asked by amberpowell at 12:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Consult a Dr. the fumes maybe unhealthy for you and your baby... what you are doing is called huffing and if you do it with the wrong thing you can end up dead. Doctors will usually ask if you crave odd things do to the health hazards... I suggest holding off until you talk to your Dr. after all you are both at risk and I'm sure you want a healthy baby.
    Mommy_Aiken

Answer by Mommy_Aiken at 7:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I crave cheesecake and pineapple. It sounds like you have what they call PICA
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i went in for my checkup yesterday! he said its completly okay! lol he said as long as I'm not sitting in bed just holding the bottle inhaling it, which i totally would never do bc i lol don't huff just clean all the time and spray my furniture and floors with furniture cleaner which happens to yes be pinesol. he said its actually ok to boil the pinesol on the stove, he just said ill never be sick lol. he also said putting it in ur laundry he heard is a wonderful degeease. he told me if i have cravings to get the pinesol bottle and leave it open on the counter and everytim i have an urge to smell it pick it up and smell it then go on my way, and even aedyn will be ok! yay i can still have my obsessive smells lol
    amberpowell

Comment by amberpowell (original poster) at 7:20 AM on Jun. 8, 2011