Endometriosis

does anyone have it. i think i might. when i was three weeks pregnant i started to get really bad pains the docs told me that it was growing pains well right after i had her i still had the pain went back to the doc and still hears the same thing, that things where just gettin back to normal. well about three months after haven her i was still hurtin really bad i went to several docs and didnt get a answer on what the pain was from well now two years later i am still hurtin and i did some lookin around and all the problems i an haven sound like endometriosis. i have a doctors appointment on the 16th and i am goin to ask the doc to check me for it. does anyone on there have endometriosis? if so how did you find out? did you have any pain?

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• I'm sorry I can't help you out. My mother has it. Did/Does yours? It is inherited in many cases. So if anyone in your family had it you have a better chance...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i am not sure if anyone in my family has it we arent really close so i havent asked
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My best friend has it, and she had to have surgery done to make sure she had it. They just cut a slit like under her belly button and ran a tube to see if she had it. Then when they confirmed she DID have it, they had surgery again to remove it. I don't know if there's another way to find out if you have it or not, but that's just what they did with her.
    Anonymous