Hey im 16 weeks and 3 days preggo...

Hey Im 22 years of age you all im 16 weeks and 3 day. Im 5'9 and approx 134pounds and very slinder 8 pounds of that is from the baby hehe :-).. I kinda have a bump you can definetly tell after i eat a big meal my belly button is already pushed out half way and i find out in 2 weeks what im having... Iwanna know when did u all start showing and feeling flutter.,.. I believe im feelin my baby kick now lol they feel like muscle spasms but its like on one side by my uterus the same twitchin sensation none stop I know for a fact thats my baby idk you guystell me and if you have pictures of how you looked at 16 weeks & 3 days i would like to see them. Thanks :-)

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i felt my first one around 20 weeks. if the movement feels in the same place and is non-stop i would say it's probably your muscle rather than the baby since they are still very small at 16 weeks and move around alot. it's unlikely that it would be in the same place all the time.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 12:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yea im about 4 months now bc we find out when im 18 weeks so I probably start feeling it more so in the nxt few weeks
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hey there. Congrats! I didn't start feeling fetal movement until 20 weeks. Mine were more of a flutter at first and made me feel really nauseated. They were never constant so you were probably experiencing muscle spasms.
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 12:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• okay lol thanks you all and ill update you all on what im having soon
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I felt my little girl first move at 16 weeks and then constant at 18 weeks. I am now 27 weeks and theres not an hour that goes by that I dont feel her move. I could only see my baby bump at 16 weeks if i was laying on my back. Ill include a few pics to show you how I was at that stage because I take ALOT of pics lol. Also I will let you know I am 19, weighed 122lbs before baby and now have gained 18lbs and I am 5'5. .

campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2011