Job Openings

I am a recent college grad with a BS in Business/E-Commerce. Basically, it is a marketing degree. I have been looking for a job for five months. (I am not a traditional grad...married mom with kids). I have 13 years sales experience. My kids are in school now so it is time for me to re-enter the workforce full time. I was a mortgage loan officer from home for years while raising my kids. I don't want another "work from home" job...I already sell Premier Jewelry...which I love, but want something full time. I was wondering if anyone had any leads.
Thanks so much!!
Tina

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry! I wish I could help you. I have a number of people with those business degrees on my downline. They are doing rather well. Maybe you should just continue to do what you are doing, checking all the online job sites and getting your resume out there. But just work extra hard at your business. Marketing is 90% of a home business. So just take an extra half hour a day to work your business. Maybe you won't even need a job by the time you find one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:43 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Put your resume on monster . com. If anyone is searching for someone with your specific qualifications your resume will come up in their search.

I got my current job and my last job using monster. They called me after finding my resume in their search, I did not call them.

Good luck.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• TINA, WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2008