7 mos. pregnant and exhausted, should I Leave work?

So I haven't missed a day of work yet since being pregnant. Last night my dog kept me up all night and now I am at work so exhausted I can barely see straight. Should I leave? Would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes!! I did and felt I can spend more time getting ready for my baby. Your health should come first.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yes I would leave! You need the break.

Personally, I am 7 months along and my doctor pulled me out of work back in August. I cannot imagine working while pregnant with all the sleep disturbances, the feeling of being tired, and the aches and pains.

I am sure that your employer will be more than understanding if you go home early today. Sounds like you are an exceptional employee.

Girl, you are wonder woman to me by making it this far without missing any work!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I would wait a bit to make extra money give your self 2 more weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Do you mean for the day or for good? If for the day yes, if for good it depends on if you ever plan on coming back. You want to make sure you leave on good terms.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 11:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i stoped workin early in my pregnancy i also couldnt stand of walk for more then like 10 mins with out almost passin out. if you feel that you are ready to quit then you should. but make sure you have something to keep you busy at home lol
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I meant, just for the day! There's no way I can leave work until the baby comes, I'm planning on working up until the bitter end so my maternity leave is used for the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• yes leave for the day, get some sleep! lol
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yeah, I'd go home and sleep it off!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2008