Let's Say Thanks!

I posted this a few days ago.. just wanted to repost for anyone else who is intersted.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html

Would you like to support our troops? If you go can to the above link you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving.

JDanesMommy

Asked by JDanesMommy at 11:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Done!

The grocery store closest to my home is doing something similar. Every time I go through the line, they have a card for me to sign. It's such a simple thing to do to make someone's life a little better. Why wouldn't you?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Thank you I just did and will have my kids when they get home......GREAT POST !!!!!!

Anonymous

• Thanks for posting this OP. I have used the link before and it's such an easy thing to do, to be able to brighten someone's day.
    Anonymous