Read the whole plan or the bullet points
• Require congressional review and approval of any government regulations that have a significant impact on the economy or burden small businesses.
• Audit existing and pending regulations to identify and address those that hinder economic growth.
• Increase American competitiveness to spur investment and create more American jobs by streamlining the tax code and lowering the tax rate for businesses and individuals including small business owners to no more than 25%.
• Reform the tax code to allow American businesses to bring back their overseas profits without having to pay a tax penalty so they can invest in our economy and create American jobs.
• Pass the three pending free trade agreements with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea to create up to 250,000 jobs.
• Continue to open new markets to American made products.
• Modernize our patent system to protect our nation’s innovators, discourage frivolous lawsuits, and expedite patent reviews.
• Re-Authorize and improve federal programs and approval processes to streamline development of new products.
• Remove barriers to building a first class workforce so that the United States can compete in the global marketplace and lead the way in technological development and growth.
• Maximize Domestic Energy Production to Ensure an Energy Policy for the 21st Century:
• Promote lower energy prices through increased domestic production.
• Encourage all forms of energy production.
• Build upon the House Republicans’ Budget by enacting significant spending cuts."
Pass the three pending free trade agreements with Colombia, Panama, and South Korea to create up to 250,000 jobs.
Would need to sit down and read the details.. Have read something similar a while back, but not sure what has changed... Our family have spent much time in Korea... Overall, it is my opinion~ They love ALL things American. Their economy has been remarked by many experts as a success story, even in these times. Plus If we could get more Kia and Hyandai vehicles built IN America (like Honda, Toyota, BMW, etc are doing)... I think that would be a win win.... jmo..
Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Continue to open new markets to American made products.
What many people FAIL to acknowledge.. When we open new markets to American Made Products, we develop what is called TRADE relations. Meaning in order for them to buy OUR products (and create jobs, revenue) we need to buy their Products.... This is why protectionism isn't always the best way to go..
Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
America’s tax code has grown too complicated and cumbersome, and it is fundamentally unfair. It is filled with loopholes and giveaways.
Boy, this is more than a mouthful.
But, I thought the GOP hasn't had any proposals and PBO would look at them if they would just offer something - anything. So, they had a budget they didn't have; they had a health care plan they didn't have; they have this. Do they have this?
Answer by jesse123456 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by LoriKeet at 6:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by tasches at 8:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by gdiamante at 3:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2011