• In the Spotlight:

What should i do...?

I work at a Lodge at the front desk. Im all alone and its just perfect.. But the Maintenence guy who smokes alot always walks in right after smoking and it makes me so sick because im 7 weeks prego....Any Ideas what to do...? He is poor and just smells anyway but jeeez i dont want to smell that crap. Im never around anyone that smokes so i hate...

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 11:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ugh, I remember feeling sick around smells like that. I really feel for you.

I know you can't tell him not to walk in right after having a smoke, how bizarre of a conversation would that be? Are you allowed to have a fan on the counter blowing in a way that it would push the smell away from you or give you fresh smelling air?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 11:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Maybe you can time it so you're in the bathroom when he is coming in? Find little excuses to be away from the desk for a minute or two?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Also i forgot to add.... There is a back door and he never really uses it... GRRRR
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2008