Ttc

My husband an i have been ttc for 1 1/2 yr the past two months we had sex every other day for my fertile days an the week before ovulation i feel pregnant i have alot of symp. Any advice

kiki637

Asked by kiki637 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test. That's the first thing I'd suggest and if it's negative, it could always be false. So wait a week and try again. If that doesn't work go have your blood drawn. I had a friend who was pregnant and the only way she found out was through blood because the HcG hormones weren't testing positive on the pregnancy test. Just a thought. Good luck to you!
    -Crystal

Answer by -Crystal at 1:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• About three weeks ago i took two test one was positive an one neg. I started spotting on 5/21 an at first it was red an then went to a brown discharge like...i took the test before this happened.
    kiki637

Comment by kiki637 (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• it may have been to early! some people so not test pos until after a missed period....GL and Baby Dust!!!
    Hopeful_Gam

Answer by Hopeful_Gam at 9:28 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Thank u
    kiki637

Comment by kiki637 (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• did u test yet ?
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 8:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2011