A little worried.

I'm currently nursing my 4 month old and am on the mini pill. I haven't had a period since I started the mini pill 3 months ago however, I did spot for two days over the weekend. I do avidly excerise and have been sexually active with my spouse. Could I be pregnant again or am I just getting myself worked up over nothing?

-Crystal

Asked by -Crystal at 1:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Even with the pill, it isn't 100% effective, so yes, as long as you are sexually active, you could be pregnant. If your'e concerned about it, take a test!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• you could be.. anytime your active, on the pill or not you always have a chance. take a test to see an if your not call your dr an see if what your experiencing is normal. good luck! :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 1:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thanks ladies! So even though I'm breast feeding and on the mini pill I still have a chance of getting pregnant then?
    -Crystal

Comment by -Crystal (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes. Breastfeeding doesn't lower your chances of getting pregnant and the pill isn't 100%. So there is a possibility even if its a small one.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 1:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My husband has two brothers that are 11 months apart in age, unplanned. Anything is possible.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Probably not, because of the breast feeding that may cause you not to have a full period, but I think I would go out and buy a test, better to know than to wait!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You could be pregnant
    em199417

Answer by em199417 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2011