What cheers you up when you're feeling down?

I am having a really sad day today and need some tips to cheer up! Everything that usually makes me happy isn't working, I will try anything to get out of this horrible mood!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My advice to you is to think really hard on what has made you smile in the past or something that always makes you feel good. For me it is going for a walk and enjoying the day, or maybe going to do something you havent done since you were a kid- example is swinging on a swing or rent a movie and make a huge ice cream sundae. Anything to life your spirits. I hope i can help a little
    BabyGirlWifey

Answer by BabyGirlWifey at 5:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Okay so im actually a big kid when im not stressed about my 3 boys. So here are the things that cheer me up when im grumpy. Top choice would be chocolate or whatever is ur fav candy. Also ice cream and sometimes when its bad chocolate ice cream. lol Also maybe coloring break out the coloring books and crayons and color everything as if you were little and didnt know that zebras dont really come in purple, or maybe drawing is more your style i have no skills but i have a sketch book anyway, or even just a notebook will do. A hot bath with candles and tons or bubbles is always nice, then when you get out give yourself a pedicure and paint your toenails the sexiest color that you have normally i hate feet but seeing my toes done in bright red always makes me feel good. Another good one is putting on your fav music no matter how cheesy and bake some cookies in your PJs. Well hopefully one of these will work for you. Good Luck!!!
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I agree with some of the pps- candy is great, but I like to work on something productive, like a journal, quilting, crocheting, writing, anything like that. The sense of accomplishment outweighs my sense of ick. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Listening to music, taking a nap, looking at funny and cute pictures of animals.
    techgirl3

Answer by techgirl3 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Driving with the windows down and the tunes cranked as loud as it will go ... normally an 80's CD in the player.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:40 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• pasta or sex lol both work wonders
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 1:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Happy music. Bob Marley's "three little birds" usually gets me off to an upward trend.

listening to tunes

Don't worry...'bout a thing...

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• CHOCOLATE
    SARAHSON

Answer by SARAHSON at 11:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Listening to favorite music. Calling a friend. Making a delicious dish. Having a family dinner. It's gonna be ok. Take care. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I change my scenery. Usually going to the book store on my own and enjoying a nice cup of coffee and looking at books relaxes me and makes me feel better.

Answer by gemgem at 9:19 AM on Jun. 7, 2011