Implantion bleeding or period...?

Ok this is my story,im currently on my first month of taking Microgynon. I missed a few pill right near the begining and had a small bleed that lasted a few days, i started to take the pill again then again missed a few more, then had sex with my bf 6 times on friday 27th but took the pill that day. Since then i have missed a few more (stupid i know) i took the last pill from the pack on thursday, so am due on anyday now i guess.
Yesterday i went to the toilet and as i wipped there was dark brown discharge... after 2wipes it had gone and that wasot for the rest of the night...This morning i woke up and had nothing , however at work when i wiped there was quite a bit of red, but havent had anything since. I am not heavy that i need a panty liner or atampon. just before i wrote this i went to the toilet and it was clear. I thought periods was supose to get heavy during the course of the day! What is going on..Grrrr!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You have a high chance of being pregnant since you missed a lot of pills. You're just gonna have to take a test to find out for sure.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 9:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2011