We sold our house and are closing on it in Late July. We aren't having an easy time finding a house even with the housing how it is right now.. My husband acts if none of them are good enough or something.. we found a short sale in a upscale neighborhood for a price we could afford but we would have to walk in to major repairs of the roof and carpet which would total almost $20k which we don't have but if they take the offer we are thinking of, it would be possibly to get a loan for those major repairs.. however its a short sale and a messy one at that - but since he's seen this house, everything else in the "normal" range of sq footage and areas are all of a sudden not good enough for him.. I don't know what to do - 7 weeks and we won't have a house.. he's always had champagne taste on a beer budget but I am afraid its carried over.. how can we get on the same page? or do we wait out this particular short sale, suck it up and stay with my mom and when/if it doesn't work out and have to look again hope he comes around back to reality? I think its more of a status buy he wants - which I can't relate to one bit.. I just want a house we can live happy in..
Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by strawberryLVR at 1:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by MommaWoods at 1:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by samurai_chica at 1:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by evwsquared at 7:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by rkoloms at 9:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011
Answer by tasches at 5:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2011