DO you sell avon,marykay, watkins, or anyother products?

Do any stay at home moms sell anything like watkins,avon or anyother brands? Is it really worth it and do you really make money for your family? Ive ben thinking about joining watkins but im not sure ive never sold anything before. What do u think?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I sell it all products & services such as cell phone, internet, bunk beds, clothing, organic skin care...there is nothing that is not available through my site... I don't have product inventory, shipping expense, & I don't handle money for transactions all that is done by the manufacturers or service providers!!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 1:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I am an indepandant contractor for Dove Chocolate Discoveries. I love it. I don' have endless products on hand that I won't ever use myself and it is pretty dang easy to sell plus you can earn your kit. If you want to know more then contact me at www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/jessicatemple
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I've been with 5 or 6 companies before finding one where I actually make money. I was with Avon for years working my butt off, advertising as much as I could in creative ways that Avon even published in their newsletters....but the most I made a campaign after expenses was maybe $30 (That's $15 a week)! It was hard and I spent a LOT more than I ever made.

Now I'm a beachbody coach.....I sell workout programs such as P90X, Insanity, TurboFire and other health products such as supplements and their meal replacement shake called Shakeology. But other than selling I also literally "coach"....I motivate, inspire and help others on their own journey of losing weight and/or getting fit.

And because I found a company that is a true match for me, I'm doing wonderful and starting to make actual money! I couldn't be happier with Beachbody! www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I am with Wildtree. I love what I do! Our products are all natural, MSG, Additive, Preservative and Food Dye FREE! Which is awesome for us since I have Fibromyalgia, my DH has ADHD and our oldest son has an anxiety issue - all of which are exacerbated by the added chemicals. Personally, I think working for yourself is better than working for anyone else. The income is wonderful and the fact that I know I'm actually helping other families get healthy! My big piece of advice is to find something you can get excited about, if you aren't excited you won't have the motivation to earn what you want...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I work from home and I love it! However, I don't sell anything or host parties or anything like that. I'm not a good seller, so this works great for me. I work with a Team of Moms who specilaize in helping each other create income from home. Feel free to message me if you would like more info.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have a business with Arbonne International and yes it's all worth it. You can treat it as a hobby and make what I called my "Marshalls Money", or you can treat it as if you bought a franchise and run with it. The guidance and training this company has provided me is unbelievable. If I can help you in ANY way, please let me know. Be careful of companies that say they do not sell anything...in order to put money in your pocket, it has to come from someone elses and the only way it leaves someone elses pocket is they got something in return (ie bought something) Goo luck and best wishes
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I am with Mary Kay and I would love to share the business plan with you before you do anything. We make 50% on everything!!!! Message me asap
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business selling gift baskets and flowers for any occasion with over 300 designs and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so com[letely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift B
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I sell my services, to small business and job seekers

Answer by rkoloms at 9:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I tried Arbonne once, right after my daughter was born and I never made a cent. It was terrible. If you don't recruit people, you never make money, so I stopped that. That was 5 years ago though.
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011