Why can't I have a 2nd profile?

I created another profile so I could talk to someone about some personal issues without having to use my screen name. It was deleted 5 minutes later! I wasn't being rude or nasty, I just wanted to remain anonymous even in PM chat. What's so wrong with that??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You can if you have another email address.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• People who have multiple profiles usually have them for malicious intent. If you don't want people to know who you are delete your current profile and start a new one.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I guess it is against cafemom rules.

Answer by louise2 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• But I'd like to keep the one I have, I don't want to start from scratch I just want to be able to talk privately and anonymously.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Open up another email account to use. That's how the trolls keep coming back.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 2:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Every website I've ever been on is a one account per email setup. If you have a second email address you can make a second profile. However, why would you want to talk to someone anonymously?
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Because it goes against the Cafemom terms of Service you signed when creating your account. End story.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011