How do you know when you made the wrong choice?

I'm starting to feel like leaving my ex fiance is a mistake....

We didn't have the best of bonds because we weren't even in the same country..

But We have been broke up for 4 months now.. i still find myself looking at the date we set for the wedding... I was going to be getting married in 2 weeks...
I think i made a huge mistake...
I left him only because i was at school so i couldn't get online daily and even though we talked nightly it didn't feel like we were actually communicating..

Besides that i also did some things that i regret doing to him. He has shown me that he cares deeply about me and my son... we are even communicating a lot more now...
I guess this is more of a question of How do you know when you made the wrong choice... then anything..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• you made that decision for a reason, and now that you dont have him u want him. people want what they dont have. i know if i truely care for someone im not going to stop a wedding for anything i am gunna spend forever and always with him. but if u do want him again u need to air everything out and let him decide if thats something he wants. relationships need to start of right in order to progress...good luck
    treeena1922

Answer by treeena1922 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I've allways felt that over means over. Did you break up? I'm confused because you're still in each others lives. Or did you just call off the wedding? Whatever decision you make it needs to be concrete and final for you. Wishy washy decision making just causes more drama and stress in your life. Be definitive.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011