Do you perfer to have a man friend or a girl friend if your married ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I have more guy friends.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I prefer To have good friends.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 2:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have been married for only one year. As far as friends go neither of us have a whole lot he mostly hangs with guys from work and a few from school, most the friends ive made since we got married are guys girls tend to get into more trouble they gossip and want to go out so even though it seems strange and my hubby gets a lil nervous about other guys but i reasure him and we trust each other. But we're also working on finding more couples to hang out with together its more fun that way and it puts everyone's mind at ease. A bit of good advice though if you are married but have friends that are the opposite sex let your husband or wife meet your friends and always pick up your phone when hanging out with them and keep your spose informed on where you are what your doing when you'll be home and when you do get home let them in on your good time tell em a funny thing that happened. Either way just remember who you married.
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• man friend
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2011