CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT A PINKISH DISCHARGE MEAN..I HAD A PINKISH DISCHARGE AFTER SEX????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it can be caused from the sex itself,you could be pregnant or could be starting yor period soon..
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• some people get it....I used to all the time..it wasn't related to pregnancy or anything..sometimes it could be just irritation or close to the start of your period..that's what I was told by my doc :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• you might have been a bit rougher then normal it could be an infection or ovulation. not much to worry about unless it does not go away.
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 2:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• He only shoots girls, if it's blue he shoots boys. Only joking!

Prob period starting soon.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yes it went away..just saw it a liitle after sex then its gone..my husband and i never use protection. its not time for my period yet.. i ovulate like a week after my period..so idk what it could be
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011