31 weeks pregnant!! :D

and im getting more and more nervous every day :O i have 2 months left till my little monkey boy is supposed to be here and even though im excited im really nervous at the same time...at least i think its nerves, when ever i think of going to the park with him and my boyfriend or going on walks with him and my boyfriend either i get so excited and happy that it feels like nerves or im actually nervous about being a mom lol (my hands hurt when i get nervous and that's what it feels like lately when i think about future stuff)

anyone else really nervous, or so excited you cant tell the difference with your first baby?

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 2:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was a wreck. I remember when it was time to check out of the hospital I was thinking "You mean you are just going to let me take him home? I have no idea what I'm doing!"
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I will be 31 weeks tomorrow. I am due August 9th. I am starting to get nervous at first I wasn't, but since realizing I only have 9 more weeks to go I am really getting nervous you think I wouldn't since I already went through it 2 other times, but I am still nervous lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i wasnt scared at first either, but then when i saw the ultrasound where he was sucking his thumb i started thinking about how good im going to be or not lol

oh lol also im due august 8th XD
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• wow that is so wired lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2011