We're due one month apart.

My friend and I are due (her: october 10 me: nov 30) she knows she's having a little girl, and has no clue what to call her... I don't know and I have two name picked out... Funny huh?

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• That how it was with my sister and I. We were due 5 weeks apart. She waited until they found out what they were having to pick names. Dh and I didn't find out what we were having and had names picked out before we even told people we were pregnant.... :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• some ppl just take longer to find the 'perfect" name for them..when i started showing with my dd we startd looking and decideing on names but i was soo sure i was goin to have a boy that i didnt even consider girl names lol but be hold i have a sweet lil girl..then we finally found a perfect name for her myah jaden-renee wasnt common wen i named her and now i see mayas ever where but have yet to run into the same spellin!!!!!! good luck and congrats
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My sister-in-law had her son in November of 09 and I had my son in July of 09! lol

My boss's daughter and my son are 10 days apart.

And now my other sister-in-law is preggers at the same time as me....
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 5:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• oh really? wow
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My son is 7 months older than my neice, and my neices baby brother will be born 12 days after my sons baby sister :) It can be funny how things work.
    MommyOfTheBest2

Answer by MommyOfTheBest2 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• my son's cousin was born 3 months before he was, they knew they were having a boy, we didn't know what we were having but we wouldnt tell them the boys names we liked incase they stole them!
    proud-mummy

Answer by proud-mummy at 6:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2011