Ever have one of those days where you're extremely lazy?

Today is my only day off work and I don't even want to change out of my pjs. There's no way I'm leaving the house today! Ever have one of those days?

onemellowmom

Asked by onemellowmom at 3:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Love lazy days! I got to sleep til 845 Sunday morning for the first time in YEARS. Kids on the couch watching TV, hubby on the computer. Was great!!!
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• O yes. I'm a sahm, but there are days were the kids and I veg all day. Stay in our jammies, have easy meals, watch movies.... I love lazy days! :)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes when the rutine changes
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Every chance I get! Hope you are enjoying every single moment of your day.!
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Just one? hahaha summer starts Friday and I plan to have several. As bad as it sounds in the summer there are days the only time me and the kids change out of our PJ's is to swim, then were back in PJ's.

Answer by gemgem at 4:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I did and I feel so guilty. The zoo is free here in RI every 1st Sat. of the month and I vowed to start taking my son. I was being extremely lazy this wkend. But it has alot to do w/ my work schedule, which is 11AM-8PM Mon-Fri. Thank God my is only two or I'd really feel like shit. lmao
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• they are great!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011