This is sooo not what's important right now....

But it is sooooo (payback is a bitch)worth hearing.
Can Weiner survive? LOL

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• lol..Weiner's weiner gets around! lol...

I really couldnt care less about his internet chix...but lying about a twitter hack or not being forth coming about it in the beginning....no..he wont survive...

Didnt his ex have his baby when he got married??

I still dont think that was his peenie...maybe he had a stunt weiner that he was passing off as his own.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• – collapse
    Just an fyi, you seem quite obsessed. I think you should take a break from P&CE for a while. Its gotten to the point that I don't even ready your posts anymore, I just roll my eyes. Take a breather.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• He was one of the few real Democrats that i really liked. This really bums me out, but i am glad to see his true colors. What a dumb ass!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• For the sake of humor, I hope he does.

He'd be less of a mess if he'd come clean in the first place. He's not the only person on the planet who has pics on his computer that aren't meant to be public. If he would have spilled the beans his supporters might have felt a little sorry for him rather than laughing at him.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

Newty boy was getting blow jobs in his car from his intern.....he is now running for prez..lol...he may survive this, who knows....lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 3:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Its gotten to the point that I don't even ready your posts anymore,

The real reason for that is because most of the time you can not refute them.

It is rather sad that we as a nation send such people to Washington.

He is addressing the media at 4 today

http://interactive.foxnews.com/livestream/live.html?chanId=4
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 3:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• you'd think w/ a last name like Weiner he'd be smart enough to keep himself out of trouble...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Honestly I think the whole weiners wienie thing is getting stupid. His dog is out of the bag so what move on.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Just an fyi, you seem quite obsessed. I think you should take a break from P&CE for a while. Its gotten to the point that I don't even ready your posts anymore, I just roll my eyes. Take a breather.

Answer by Anonymous 14 minutes ago

Don't be an asshole anon. Clearly you are reading the posts or you wouldn't have responded to this one. If you don't like the conversation don't participate. It's much healthier that trying to dictate the behavior of others via internet message board.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Just an fyi, you seem quite obsessed

Obsessed about what anon? Certainly not Weinee, this is the first time I have posted about him. P&CE? Hardly, but I do answer questions most days... like many others do, probably even YOU! Is that why you post ANON? LOL

Its gotten to the point that I don't even ready your posts anymore, I just roll my eyes.

Cute Anon, and what was the occasion today that made you want to read this one instead of "just rolling your eyes". LOL!
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2011