5 year wedding anniversary. gift ideas for husband?

Help please. I'm thinking couples massage and a bracelet with an engraved message in it.

alboston

Asked by alboston at 3:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Just go out to dinner. We never do presents.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I would never buy my husband jewelry. He isn't that kind of guy. If your DH likes that kind of thing then go for it!
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't get my husband any kind of jewerly, especially a bracelet but that's because the kind of man he is. But the couples massage sounds good.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Even my best friend said no to the bracelet :-(
    alboston

Comment by alboston (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Im not sure about the bracelet he'd never have a place to wear it and if he did it'd probably end up getting scratched up. My DH loves sports and video games so maybe a jersey, some tickets, a new game. but thats my guy if you wanted something romantic there's always dinner, dancing, or a movie type thing. Or try something new and fun me and my hubby were recently talking about trying paint balling together, sometimes a gift isnt the best thing you can give, some quality time together doing something fun is worth so much more and trying something new can bring a lil spice into a long relationship. and speaking of spice if you insist on a gift i bet ur man would love to see some new undies or a cute night gown. lol anyway congrats on 5 yrs!!! Good Luck!
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• SOMETHING FOR THE BEDROOM!! For our 5 year anniversary I got us a Liberator wedge. Best. Sex. EVER. Not to mention, it's the gift that keeps on giving ;)
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011