Could i be pregnant?

Ok so before i got my "period" i felt nauseous, dizzy, i had headaches and i felt like i was going to throw up almost all day long and i had stomach pains then i got my period May 29th and it was brownish then turned more red and it lasted only about 3 days and it wasn't heavy but not really light either but not like my period normally is but now i am feeling all these symptoms again and i had diarrhea all day and my mouth is dry and i want to drink a lot of water i am also light headed and have these cramps in my side i don't know what to think...i don't want to go out and buy a test unless there is a really good chance i could be but since i think i got my period i don't know what is going on please help!!

lover42694

Asked by lover42694 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• IDk you could have an eptopic, so I think you had better invest in the test!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 3:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Just go buy a test.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• All those symptoms would have me out buying a test ASAP. The dollar store sells them and they were great.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Your story is a little like mine... yesterday i had brown discharge only twice when i wipped, today on and off pink and red , it not heavy enough to wear a panty liner or tampon, and only happend when i wipe, but reading about implantation bleeding they say spotting however mine is a little heavier then spotting.....!
    chloe118

Answer by chloe118 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• To chloe118 thats exactly what i mean its heavier then spotting but not like my regular period because its more brownish but i still had to wear a pad so i am so confused!!!
    lover42694

Comment by lover42694 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• im confused too haha... i just went to the toilet and nothing there, but earlier there was and it was red/pink. i thought periods got heavy through out the course of the day... but now i have nothing grrrr! i dont really have anyother symptoms tho, maybe feel abit dizzy and have a headache quite alot. im supose to be going on holiday on friday and i just dont know what going on with me aarrgghh! Maybe do a test and let me know what it says.
    chloe118

Answer by chloe118 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• oh well your luckey i wish i didnt feel like this i have had stomach pains nausea dizziness and diahrrea all day :( its horrible i dont know whats wrong with me... like i dont feel sick its different but maybe i am sick i really dont know...im scared to take a test though i dont want to be disapointed with the results...
    lover42694

Comment by lover42694 (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• what are ur stomach pains like,...? i had a few cramps sat and sun but i thought my period was coming but dont have any now. I know u dont want to feel dispaointed and i know that gutted feeling, but its best to know one way or another. im going to wait and see if i get heavy over the night, if i have nothing tomorrow then i will have to test.
    chloe118

Answer by chloe118 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• well they are on and off and its like my stomach feels tight and then there are some sharper pain like cramps and it like goes down my legs and into my back too...i guess i will have to test i will do it tomarrow morning if i still dont feel well still
    lover42694

Comment by lover42694 (original poster) at 4:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hmm... not really sure what to say to that... r u in much pain? this is why im confused,i have nothing like that i dont even have the fatty feeling u get when ur on your period. does ur body temp change.... i go from sweating to frezzing quite a bit?
    chloe118

Answer by chloe118 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011