Im sick of druggies around my ma!!!!---help!

Im so friggen angry i cant see straight....I have a DUMB brother who has a dumb wife ( i could say worse things about her!) My bubba has had a drug problem since his teens so he has been struggling getting back on it off and on for years and then he met......her( YUCK!) They met at a party and hooked up over some drugs or something and ever since then he has been tryin harder and harder to get off them b/c she hasa kid from her ex bf and my bro wanted to be a good daddy to her ( wich is sweet and I love my neice! ) then he fell back into his addiction got arrested and not even a day after his "faithful' wife of 2 years goes and screws one of my bro's freinds.....THEN she had the nerve to scream at my mom that SHE needs to get a new house when its my MOM"S house...WTF....I know my SIL was messed up but seriously if you mess with my ma you mess with ME...my mom is on oxygen and my SIL was kicking her stuff around and throwing stuff at my mom....we called the cops! she went to jail then they both got out...sadly....now they have been over there fighting with eachother doing drugs and what not....I told my mom to call the cops when they do that.....Im so scared they are going to hurt her....what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree your brother is dumb alright!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Why doesn't your mom kick them out of the house?
    Anonymous

• she doesnt want them to be homeless....buuut she NEEDS to...ive told her and all of our family has told her to they could seriously hurt her she doesnt want anyone to call the cops to get them to move...i dont wanna go behind her back and do something like that i told her if something does go wrong call the cops first then me!!!! I think being in rehab would be GREAT for them....they have been in there twice before and it works for like 6 months then they are back on it....i think if they move away and cut ties with their freinds that are enabling these addictions then they could get over their addictions or at least it WOULD help.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Your mom has to kick them out. Maybe talk to her about moving in with you and selling the house? Than you could protect her. Or maybe she could move into a seniors only apartment complex. Those places are like resorts! And the kids wouldnt be allowed to stay. They also have security and emergency call buttons can be requested that would have a ten second or less response time! Just some options to consider...
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 3:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• my ma can do things on her own she can walk and talk and make her own food and she has a big dog lol the one in my town isnt,.....its more or less....disgusting...and she wont move in with me b/c i dont have a backyard fence for her dog she wont leave him...annnd we cant sell the house thanks for the suggestion though! :))
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Call the police and make a report, they won't be able to live there if they are in jail.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011