What to do with a three year old who doesnt go to camp

im a stay at home mother.. i dont have alot of money and cant afford daycare. i would like to know how can i fill her schedule up during the day/... like day trips , playing at the park ..a little tv here and there snack the whole nine yards thank you in advance

amiyamom08

Asked by amiyamom08 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Do you have a little pool? My kids loved that, they are cheap at Toys R Us.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Does your local library have preschool storytime? Some bookstores do, too.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes, story time at Barnes and Noble is great. Look on the website.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• check out your local parks and recreation and local libraries. Our local library has story time and craft time Saturday mornings, our local park has a little wading pools my twins love to go to.  One of my favorite summer activities with my kids is to pack a picnic take them to our local park.  They love playing in the small wading pool, hanging out with some of the other children.  It's also a nice way for you to meet people in your community.  We also love going to the beach.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Crafts, storytimes at libraries, parks, sprinklers. I have 3 little ones and we always keep busy. It does not seem hard to find things to do. Picnics, sprinkler days, reading, coloring and my list could go on and on.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• if theres a children's museum close by they do activites that very by age at least 2 times a week.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011