• In the Spotlight:

am i?

last week 5 days before my period i took one of thoes pregnancy test that can tell if ur pregnant 5 days before ur missed period and it was negivative. now my period is 3 days late and im not cramping but my chest is sore.......... what does everyone think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take another one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• You still could be, but you truly will not know until you go to a Dr and have them test you. My first test that was the same also appeared negative.

Good luck.
    Cene

Answer by Cene at 11:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• when you take them that early you only have likea 53% chance of it being accurate. Take another one!! and call the dr if you are!! =] good luck
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Wait until you are a full week late, then take a test with your first pee of the day (hormone levels are highest then). It is shockingly easy to offset your cycle with stress (good or bad stress), so three days late isn't too much of an indicator.

Hopefully you'll get the result you want! Good luck!
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008