What a SOB!

My STBX- suspended my phone ( now I have NO ONE to talk to) and I just logged onto our phone account and he was been talking to his ex ALL morning.

I blocked him from my FB- untagged him from ALL of my pics, and I am filing for divorce TOMORROW. He kicked me out on my BIRTHDAY- and then he begged for me back. He freaked out on me Saturday night bc I went to a BRITHDAY PARTY for a four yr old little girl (the family is very wealthy) and he basically just freaked out bc there were guys there... well of COURSE there would be guys there- I am sooo over it!!! He accused me of flirting with guys at the party! And I was with my children all night! I mean really??!!

He NEVER wanted to care for me. One time I was so sick to the point I was vomitting blood, and he would NOT take me to the walk in clininc.. why? Because he said it took MONEY to go- Yep- I was there CRYING my eyes out BEGGING for him to take me.. and he wouldnt. But on the other hand, he had a little head injury, and he immediately took himself in.Nice right? He would NEVER put me on his health insurance, ever. Nor would he treat my children the way he treate dhis. He would ALWAYS call my youngest "panzy ass" because he has a lisp, and he is a momma's boy. I mean... I think WE deserve better than him. There is WAY more to all of this.. but this is just the gist of it all... Im tired. I want my children to be LOVED, not seen as a bother, or stress.

He would ALWAYS say- "we would be a better couple of we didnt have those kids" Why the hell did I put up with it for so long?? I have no clue, but Im ready to get out NOW!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like he has double standards.. I think you are doing the right thing by leaving him! Good Luck!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• If you guys are divorcing why should he have to pay for your stuff? Or were you both on the account for the phone?
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 3:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• good for you for leaving!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Leave him in the dust I just left mine so good riddence to bad rubbish
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• wow, sounds like my hubby, i cant even go for a girl's night out with him not freaking out. So i'm guessing he can talk to whomever he wants but you cant really talk to whomever you want, right? let his ex handle his obsessive and jealous ways...it'll be good for him to go back to an EX (there was a reason why they didnt last, right? so why is there a reason for them to last now?) and he also lost you! its a lose - lose for him!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• "If you guys are divorcing why should he have to pay for your stuff? Or were you both on the account for the phone?"

STBX..soon to be ex.

she was already on his phone account because she logged into THIER phone account, who knows what she'll do now, im sure get on another account from somebody else or herself. Why is that relavent anyway?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• "If you guys are divorcing why should he have to pay for your stuff?" if I'm understanding correctly, this is one of the reasons why she's leaving.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• exactly! We were on the same account... and he DOESNT have to pay for my phone anymore.. Im getting a new account tomorrow!

He is OVERLY jealous- insecure, controlling, MEAN, he never got me a health insurance plan, never loved my children ( i always fought with him bc he would always say that he could never love my kids the way he loves his), he was NEVER ffectionate, would NEVER make love to me, and I could NEVER do anything right...

I am DONE and over it all!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think you have a lot of good reasons for leaving...... and I wish you and your kids all the best in your new life w/o the SOB!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Good for you. Stay strong.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011