When was the last time you felt completely out of your comfort zone?

Last week we decided to tour Los Angeles and took a stroll down Rodeo Dr. Now, we're not low class people or anything lol but man did I feel out of place!! Like even my shoes were not good enough to touch the ground LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Easter...I went to my SO's ex's with all HER family there and it was the first time meeting her....talk about feeling out of place!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• When I was in Paris one cold January when I was in college. I went to the Louvre in tennis shoes and sweatpants (I was cold, you see) and really looked out of place standing next to a bunch of well-dressed Japanese tourists!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• When I was at the top of the Giant Drop at Six Flags. Something about being that high up in a harness and knowing I am about to be plunged to the ground makes me very panicky. I know that is probably not the same but I was very out of my comfort zone. It's been a long time since I was in a place that made me feel like I did not belong.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• OMG did you ever get lost in like walmart when you were little? well i was at sam's club with my hubby, twin one year old boys and my two year son kayden. dh went to check out w/the twins i went to take kayden to change him but forgot the diaper bag like an idiot, then couldnt find DH and kayden threw a fit and was doing that hanging by his arm to get me to let go of his hand and every person in the check out area was staring at us... at me like i was kidnapping him!i was embarassed and got that panic feeling cause i couldnt find him! that store never seemed so huge to me before! i was soo out of my element. i was a little kid lost in walmart looking for my mom all over again!
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011