For all the mommies that went....

.... to college after the babies, any words of wisdom? Highly considering going back to school for a bachelors in Psychology. Ready for the work, but how do you make it worth with a family life too, especially if you want another child on top of it. What did you go to school for? How did you time manage? How many children do you have? Did your relationships suffer for the benefit of your education?

cailynsmommy626

Asked by cailynsmommy626 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in

• its all about TIME MANAGEMENT & DEDICATION =) then anything is possible =) U can go ONLINE 2 get some credits,while stayin' home w/ Ur family.(Its convenient) That's what I am doing right now,getting a certification for paralegal.Good luck w/ ya mOmma!♥
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 4:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I completely second the time management thing. I finished my BS and got my MA after I had my children. It has been hard (especially this semester). But if you buckle down you can do it. I also take my classes online so I don't have to be away from my kids and schedule all of that.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2011