Gonna tell you how I did something stupid or mean...but don't bash me!

LOL Seriously, have you seen those? or Only supportive comments! I am not here to chase people down and be mean to them, but telling me how to respond makes me want to a lil. Does it bug you too?

ochsamom

Asked by ochsamom at 3:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No but I see your point.. I see it more like a "ok, I am already hard enough on myself about this, I could use some support" I try to be considerate that they probably are really down and feel bad about what they did -like most women, we are usually hardest on ourselves and sometime just look for a pat on the back or a shoulder to cry on when we make mistakes :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Eh, a little. Unless I really feel compelled to say something, I usually just skip it. I know there will be plenty of people to do the dirty work for me ;)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i haven't bashed yet and i don't want to people ask a question and i give them the answer i feel answers there question best but I don't try and judge and make people feel bad. thats what this is about giving advice and help to others who aren't quiet sure if what they are experiencing is normal or what.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 4:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• lol yes. I have replied to alot of posts, but I am afraid to post my own questions!
    mtdew

Answer by mtdew at 4:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• That's sad mtdew... I think this site is for moms who want to ask questions... And not be afraid of some moms who can't be nice...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yes, it does sort of bug me too. I can understand not wanted to be bashed, but it sometimes gets me that they think it will do any good to say that. If people want to bash, they will.

If I ask for opinions I want truthful ones based on personal experiences. II don't need just tender fuzzies. Though they do help a lot during the hard times.

but I also feel that the name calling posts aren't called for. There's a way to give constructive criticism without being mean.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Bashing accomplishes nothing positive. Why be negative, people? There is way more than enough of that in this world. Much better to be here for one another and be helpful!
    AMomInAlaska

Answer by AMomInAlaska at 4:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• oh of course Alaska. I was trying to point out the silliness of it all.
    ochsamom

Comment by ochsamom (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• DRIVES ME CRAZY,, I Ignore it and speak my 2 cents!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I always wonder why they even bother to post if all they want to read is warm fuzzies and agreement with their opinion and situation. Really whats the point of asking. It does bug me depending on MMOTD, and sometimes I will be nice but sometimes I just can't be.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011