Opposing Medical marijuana.

Now this is a current issue and I plan on doing a blog about it. I was wondering for those who oppose medical marijuana...Why do you? Does it have any thing to do with religion? Have you done research on the topic? Do your reasons have founding or supporting research?

This is merely for my own research.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not oppose it for medical use. BUT...the problem I have is all these people popping up prescribing it for medical problems that don't really exist. I think that's just wrong and we should have known that someone would immediately find a way to take advantage of something that was intended for people who are truly in suffering and need to use it for that. It seems like you can't do something GOOD for anybody without it being taken advantage of.
    Where is everyone? I thought people would jump all over this Question!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LMAO I have no clue kelly I thought so to I may have to repost later.
    hot-mama86

Comment by hot-mama86 (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2011