Do you think I'm pregnant? Please help.

I have a hormonal imbalance...my last period was in march. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex 2-3 times (or more) weekly since there is only a very slight chance for pregnancy because of the hormonal imbalance. (We will be happy if we do get pregnant.) About 3-4 weeks ago I was having acid reflux so bad that it would wake me up...this lasted for 5 days and then stopped. Then 2 weeks ago I got a yeast infection, treated it and was gone within 2-4 days. Monday, may 30th, I had clear discharge with pink in it, only when I wiped. That happened twice that day. It wasn't a whole lot but it was there. About a week ago, my lower back (right above my butt) hurt really bad...when I woke up the next day I felt fine...but it started hurting again yesterday and today. Also, my breasts have been sore (not the nipples though) kind of like they are bruised..but I have large breasts. Friday june 3rd, I had some cramping, almost like a period cramp but lighter..after a few hours it was gone. This morning I woke up and it was like I had been doing sit ups all night long...it was tender to the touch and is again tonight. Also, I've gotten the hiccups 5 times in the past 2 days! Sound like pregnancy symptoms to you? I have no std's so I know it's not that. Please no rude comments! Any ideas would be great! Thanks in advance! :)

I know I should just take a test, but I just want to see what others think first. Thanks!

msurritte

Asked by msurritte at 4:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get a pregnancy test,take it in the morning.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'm just wondering why you would ask a bunch of strangers instead of buying a test or going to the doctor? The things you list could being symptoms of about a hundred things, go buy a test and know for sure rather then get the opinions of random people who have no idea. Never heard the the hiccup thing.. odd? Besides all the I never had one of the symptoms you listed and i have been pregnant 2 times now. Call a doctor and good luck!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Get a test. They're only $1 at the dollar store. Really, testing is the only way you're going to know.
    Anonymous