Wow anti-semetic comic coming from the outlaw circumcision in SF group

First of all, Rules:

1) this is not a should we or should we not circumcise thread, keep that debate to another question.

2) Just focus on the messaging of this comic. 

Is it anti-semetic? How does this effect the vote in SF? If you are against circumcision, do you approve of this messaging?

Here's the link to the whole comic, but they're pretty overwhelmed with traffic right now, so it may not load, you can read about it here:article  

(in a nutshell, blond foreskin man "saves" a baby from "monster mohel" who is about to perform the ritual circumcision, and then gives the baby to another woman to raise in "our way.")

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I also have seen the comic book. It is anti-semitic. Why does the Rabbi look like the evil nemesis? If circumcision is a religious ceremony, isn't passing a law against it interfering with the Freedom OF Religion guaranteed to us in the Constitution?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I saw the whole comic book..I find it not only anti-Semitic but also obscene. It is terrible.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Disgusting , anti-Semitic and tasteless .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have to wonder if those who don't see it as anti-semetic are the same ones who gave a free pass to the racist C. rice cartoons a few years ago..... Is there a trend in this "free pass" handouts?? hrmmmm
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• For those that have said it's NOT anti-semitic: You need your head examined!!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• If this isn't anti-Semitic, I don't know what is.
    TikiWiki33

Answer by TikiWiki33 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• if i were Jewish, yeah, i'd be offended.
    i triple that 'poor taste' motion..totally poor taste, and not likely to get the 'good word' across to the masses.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• As for the cartoon, I think it is the way in which the characters are portrayed in illustration that speaks volumes... Free Speech... Doesn't mean someone's speech is free from being anti-semitic...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It is definitely anti-Semetic. Those of you who say it isn't, how about Western Satan Man saving little Islamic boys from exploding vests, or Straight Man shoving gay people back into a closet, or Fetus man to protect unborn babies? Or is it ok with some of you because it is anti-religion?

This goes beyond just 'bad taste', 'tacky', or obscene.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Haha, i like your "rules". I agree with PP, it's in poor taste. Very poor taste.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011