Do you think I'm pregnant? I'm confused.

I have a hormonal imbalance...my last period was in march. My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex 2-3 times (or more) weekly since there is only a very slight chance for pregnancy because of the hormonal imbalance. (We will be happy if we do get pregnant.) About 3-4 weeks ago I was having acid reflux so bad that it would wake me up...this lasted for 5 days and then stopped. Then 2 weeks ago I got a yeast infection, treated it and was gone within 2-4 days. Monday, may 30th, I had clear discharge with pink in it, only when I wiped. That happened twice that day. It wasn't a whole lot but it was there. About a week ago, my lower back (right above my butt) hurt really bad...when I woke up the next day I felt fine...but it started hurting again yesterday and today. Also, my breasts have been sore (not the nipples though) kind of like they are bruised..but I have large breasts. Friday june 3rd, I had some cramping, almost like a period cramp but lighter..after a few hours it was gone. This morning I woke up and it was like I had been doing sit ups all night long...it was tender to the touch and is again tonight. Also, I've gotten the hiccups 5 times in the past 2 days! Sound like pregnancy symptoms to you? I have no std's so I know it's not that. Please no rude comments! Any ideas would be great! Thanks in advance! :)

msurritte

Asked by msurritte at 4:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i am no doctor but alot of those are things i had in early pregnancy, worth taking a test or calling your dr. can't hurt to look into it right! ?
    jclose

Answer by jclose at 4:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Take a test
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• If you've had sex with a male partner you could be pregnant.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You should test. I know that has been said already but I wanted to comment on the fact that your info was so clear and easy to read. So many times you cant read what the person is asking and it gets confusing so I just wanted to say thanks for being clear and consise and I hope things work out either way!
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Test...
    kiki637

Answer by kiki637 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• did u test yet?
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2011